Saturday, May 20, 2006

something has gone wrong here

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLAST night I split MILK ALL OVER the kitchen floor and I cried for an hour about it cause it made my feet all sticky.
and I could not get to sleep last night cause my feet were very hot. I wanted to chop them off.
and right now my stomach hurts from hunger.
i have an addiction to picking at my split ends. once i start i can't stop.
what else can I whine about since that seems to be one of my many talents?
I HATE PATIO FURNITURE! FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS I have been trying to buy some BUT I CAN'T!!I JUST CAN'T!!!!!!!!
I gave 2 dollars to an old an old man that was holding a sign that read "OLD MAN DOWN AND OUT"
he seemed shocked when I handed him the money.
poor old man.
and POOOOOOOOOOOOORR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I HAD A dream that my dead cat was alive and I was allllll HEY THERE IS MY DEAD CAT!! COOL! HE IS ALIVE AGAIN.
but thats not how it works.
once something is dead IT IS DEAD.

No comments: