Friday, May 12, 2006

Goodness never comes easy

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI think my neighbors are having some
problems.
Aminute ago there was someyelling and some lady running after someone.
She had on some heels.
and way way earlier there was a liitle boy sitting all alone in the driveway then his mom pulled up and there was some commotion.
I just feel them.
their window that faces my house is a scary face.
like a screaming face.
that house is screaming.
or not. I could have it all wrong.
houses have souls they are like alive.
breathing.
pulsating.
ok maybe not pulsating.
but maybe so.

Tomorrow I am selling things that mean a lot to me for lots of dumb reasons.
I have been going through my things and I always can find reasons why to keep somehting.
my first couch.
my dads coffee table.
anf other things.
but I just gotta let it go.
and i need the moola for BEER.
not really.
i made that part up.


and current tv is my FAV!

and did you know that it is very very hard to get an abortion in mississippi?
wellitis.

No comments: