Sunday, April 30, 2006

DONT SMOKE ANY DOPE

I AM TOTALLY OFF TRACK. No its cool I am leaving for my festivalof FUN in a moment.
MAYBE I will score some SHROOMS and TOTALLY TRIP OUT and RUN UP ON STAGE WITH MADONNA AND MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!!
Yep tahts whats goin down today.
MAKE OUT WITH MADONNA IS ON MY LIST!
SCORE SOME SHROOMS IS ON MY LIST!
will I buy any shirts for close personal friends??
PROBABLY NOT!!

I woke up feeliing really poopy.
Muy stomach was just not right.
I guess its all the anticipation of the uupcoming evnests.
I would feel like taht when I was little right before going to DISNEYLAND.

I am a bad typer and I don;t care. This is not school work.
I won;t be graded. and even if I was I would not care.

AND OH YEAH!!! I LOOK REALLY SUPER AWESOME TOO!!!
But that goes without saying.

Ok. go and hate on me now.

No comments: