Friday, May 12, 2006

one last dance

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI think Ileft somestuff in myold car.
blogging seems boring.
maybe I am boring.
no I don't think so.
My stomach is sorta hurting me.
I think it's my abs.
and I always think I have stuff to write about and say but not really I guess.
like throughout my day I think HEY I SHOULD BLOG ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLERG.
but then I am just end up not caring enough to bother telling some story.
I forgot how to blog.
OR maybe I never knew how.
NEVERMIND!!
Now I have heart burn.

I dont think that anyone really knows anyone.
Everyone is way too complicated.
Unless you are an idiot
just some big fat loser airhead.
then you are easy to read.
like a book.
wait...
am I a big fat loser airhead??

this all means something.

not really.

No comments: