Thursday, May 11, 2006

SOMETHING SOMETHING CHICKEN NUGGET

I like worms and think they are really cool.

well, I am down to like two more piles of chores.
I never had chores when I was little.
Sometimes I would WANT chores so I would make myself a little chore chart.
But i never stcuk with it.
Some1 should have forced me!
But what canna little orphan do?

I should not joke about being an orphan. that tis no laughing matter.

I still can't believe I deleted me myspace account.
that was dumb.
and i can't believe that I even brought it up again.
that was dumb.

I am pissed that I missed Oprah last day.
I really wanted to see VINCE VAUGHN.
hes a sexy beast.
the other day I saw a man in TARGET that was probably like 45 and I wanted to have sex with him.
I even told my husband.
He was very handsome and sorry to say BUT he looked me father.
I am disturbed I guess.

and I went to the gym and sweated out all my fluids and STILL HAVE NOT SHOWERED.
I stink.

No comments: