Monday, June 05, 2006

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOH GOD ANOTHER DAY!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL!!

I think that I will stay out of the sun today??
I feel like I am going blind when I step outside.
I can't see shit.
I have been outside already though.

Got some FUEL. That was lame.
Some apple shaped men were discussing going to a Dodger game.
One man was all saying YEAH COOOL TOMORRROW WE WILL GOOOO! and the other man was like saying yeah well maybe.
I am always the YEAH COOOL TOMORROW guy.
Always enthusiastic and READY to go.
I envy the yeah well maybe guy.

I think I will buy some new shoes today.

I always always need need to remind myself how GREAT GREAT and AWESOME AWESOME I am.
or I will totally forget.

and FUCK YOU UNFOLDED LAUNDRY!!

No comments: