Friday, June 30, 2006

SING ALONG WITH ME

anything I come up with to say is dumb. I should not blog. but I feel the pullllll. something pulls me in.

I think people are fake and screwy and I want nothing to do with them.
but thats not true. I want everything to do with them.
uuuhhhgggg my stomach feels sick.
i hate when I think negative thoughts about the people I love and care about the
most.
its a real downer.
I guess I just need to turn it around and think only of the positive thoughts.
I wonder what sort of negative thoughts do others have of ME!?!
probably all the same negative thoughts I think about of myself.
I think I can be very sefl sbsorbed.
maybe I have a tendancy to GO ON AND ON AND ON about certain subjects that nobody BUT me cares about.
that could be annoying.
maybe I complain too much.
maybe I lack social graces.
maybe I am dull.
maybe I dress funny.
maybe I smell bad.
maybe I am dumb.
but I know that even IF that stuff is actual that I do have some great positive qualities too.
everyone has not so good qualities and everyone has not so bad qualities too.
I think that it is good to pay close attention to both.
but I dont feel like listing any of my possilbe positive qualities.
that would be too painful.
just whatever.
everyone should know and understand their not so good qualities.
CAUSE! BELIEVE YOU ME my dear friends YOU have MANY NOT SO GOOD QUALITIES.
to be honest you suck. at times.
just like me.
but now thats not really focusing on the good.
it's hard. it's complicated. it's meaningless.
stupid negativity.
i hate it.

No comments: