Friday, June 16, 2006

GET HER DOWN!! SHE IS STUCK!!

dont let this picturefooool u yo.
I am still in bed. friday is my day to drink coffee and stuff.
I will probably make some pancakes too.
IT REALLY MAKES ME CRAZY MAD when I see commercials on cartoon networks!
DUDE! KIDS DONT HAVE JOBS OR MONEY! so therefore they are NOT consumers!
stupid.
I and you most likely think there is a lot of stupid stuff goign on.
sometimes I think things are soooo stupid that I begin to feel stupid.
am I stupid?
no.
should i feel stupid?
absolutely NOT!
is it avoidable?
i dont think so.

last night I watched a movie that had a tiny scene of GAY SEX!
not enough for my taste.
and the movie was Elephant.
it was good and it was horrible.
I used the world "horrible" numerous times throughout and I was thinkin GOD DONT I KNOW ANY OTHER WORDS!!??

OH and I watched a teeny part of the PASSION of THE CHRIST and it made me incredibly uncomfortable, and I used the word JESUS as an exclamation and I felt stupid once again and asked that the channel be changed.
no thanks Jesus.

No comments: