Monday, June 05, 2006

Take a step that is new

WHY DO I SNAP AND POST SO MANY NUDIE PICTURES OF MYSELF??
Is it a big deal really?
The other night while enjoying my vodka tonics I received a few comments from random people about my blog.
I had NO idea these individuaLS even looked at my blog!!
it completly caught me off guard.
I wish those assholes would comment HERE!
anyways
ONCE I came up with a GREAT idea! I thought it would be cool for my sister to draw me naked.
I guess I was 11.
I gave my sister some paper and a pencil and I sat in this little toy high chair that I used for my dollies.
WELL OUR DAD WALKED IN! and totally embarrassed me. and he kinda acted like it was a BAD thing.
he was like what the fuuhuck is going on in here?
My sister did not even really sketch me.
she was just doodling some crap.
so I guess I am a weird crazy freaky girl.
I actually got the idea from a THREES COMPANY EPISODE. One where Jack Tripper got a job as a nude model.
I thought it was cool.
i love Threes Company.

and I should really start holding back.

No comments: