Sunday, June 04, 2006

BE ON YOUR TOES

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am sick so just stay away from me.
well I gguess you cant catch anything via my blog.
so good for you.
I feel like I am rotting.
i am rotten.
spoiled rotten.
everyone tells me so.
its like common knowledge.
Oh HI KATHRYN YOU SPOILED ROTTEN BRAT.
Ive heard it since the beginning of time.
and now. now! I am really fucking rotting.
so there ya go.
rotten kathryn.
I actually had a nice day rotting aside.
I ran into an old friend in an urgent care.
thats ALWAYS A TREAT! Especially when you get a chance to discuss medical issues.
in my case rotting.
something is wrong with my toes.
its really none of your business.
but the doctor said he doesnt know what is wrong with them.
He did however ask me if I had a history of OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER, or DEPRESSION. I said not that I am aware of and started laughing awkwardly.or hysterically. whichever.
he doesnt know what my problem is.
just forget it.
i feel great.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: