Saturday, June 24, 2006

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL AT A MILLION MPH

sometimes when i start up a post I cant clear my head long enough to finish one thought.
about a million things go through my mind.
I'd like to make some strong point about innocence. how we lose it and
how thats sucks.
but then I start to think about my mother begging me for my company.
but I just dont wanna give it to her.
she comes off all BLAH.
then I think about how I have a horrible feeling in my mouth.
dry.
I am parched.
and I have been all day but nothing seeems to help.
then i think about this pain in my neck.
I have a pain in my neck.
I'd realllylike a nice muscle relaxer.
that'd be awesome.
so anyways thats all.
after I am done posting i then think of all the things I meant to really say.
isnt that just the way it goes?
never able to truly get your point across.
nobody ever REALLLY gets it.
and nobody is reallly all that clear anyhow.
so who cares?
TODAY IS MY GRANDMAS 91st FUCKING BIRTHDAY!
and she is beautiful.

No comments: