Monday, June 12, 2006

BARF


I had to go to flippin JIFFY LUBE to get my grandmas car an oil change.
and i got into a yelling argument with the oil changing man.
He asked if my grandma wanted the engine flush bullcrap
and I said NO JUST AN OIL CHANGE PLEASE.and myabe a new air filter.
Well that was that until be came back 15 minutes later and started talking to my grandma alone.
I was around the corner.
and when I can back they were discusssing prices and flushes and filters AGAIN.
I thought we were straight DUDE BUT FINE! FLUSH IT!
is what I said and then he gets all CRAZY-PANTS and starts stuttering how he isnt trying to over step me or some crap and I am LIKE WHATEVER I DO NOT CARE! CRAPHOLE!
and he kept putting his hands up and he was hopping all around like a stupid rabbit.
so I gave him a double thumbs up.
But you know My grandma should have just listened to me.
She DID NOT need an engine flush.
whatever.
her engine is flushed now.

Men make me fucking sick.
assholes.

No comments: