Wednesday, June 21, 2006

chop it off!


I AM SOOOOOoooo DEEEEP AND I THINK AMAZINGLY DEEEeeeeP thoughts.
not really.
most of the time I walk around thinking that I have done serious/permanent damage to my brain.
I need to workout my brain muscle.
or I should just lay in the sun and FRY OFF MY SKIN.
ACTUALLLLLLY I need to clean.
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS???
MAID DAY.

let me think about what I have to do and ponder my timeline and then worry about when I will get a chance to watch that BRITTANY SPEARS INTERVIEW that I have been DYING to watch.

I think someone should interview me.
interviews are the coolest and thats what I am about.
I am also about pissing off people by merely doing what I do.
can I do anyhitng else but what I do?
am I really even pissing off people?
am I just pissed so then I project and make believe that everyone is pissed?
BUT THE FACT IS THAT I AM PISSED OFF AT YOU!!!
dumb ass.
I always want everyone to feel comfortable and feel good.
and thats just not possible.

my wrist hurts now.

No comments: