Wednesday, June 21, 2006

LIVIN ON A PRAYER


Is it weird that I want my hair to be JUST like OPRAHS!!?
i was all GEARED up to watch her showthis afternoon.
READY to learn something new ABOUT MYSELF and maybe cure an addiction or something inspiring like that.
BUT NO! JON BON FREAKIN JOVI IS ON.
I don't know if something is wrong with me or what BUT I just dont care for that rock star.
he seems nice but I just dont care.
he does not rock me.
He looks like he has had TONS of plastic surgery.
Maybe I am picking at him.
I just think he is gay.
sorry.
shoot me.

I worry about what my maids think I am doing while they are here.
I think they wonder about me.
In my head I pretend that I have an ebay account that I make MAD money with.
and I am doing serious business dealings.
lying to yourself is FUN!

No comments: