Friday, June 02, 2006

LICK MY LOVE PUMP

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I whipped me up some gin and juice tonight but wasted it all.
I dumped it out in the grass.
I try to drink but everything has to be just so.
and
I am starting to really realize how much I use my right hand.
now that it has arthritis.
I AM SIXTY FOUR!
and
Yoga was a big load of crap AGAIN today.
I am going to fucking open up a yoga fuckin studio.
I will hang tapestries and have oversized bean bags and throw pilows and some
cucumber water.
Maybe even WI-FI!! and you can get manicures and pedicures there too! and massages!!
I am very zen and really should share my knowledge with all the unknowledgeables.
actually
I am about as zen as cocaine.
and YOGA IS STUPID FAGGY LAME O CRAP.
and I hate jobs and owning your own yoga studio/spa sounds like a pretty big job.

this blog is job enough for me.
talk about GAY!

No comments: