Tuesday, June 06, 2006

CANTSTOPMOVINGYOuMAY BE RIGHTITSALLAWASTEOF TIME

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI do the same shit everyday. EVERDAY I WAKE UP THE SAME.
THE SAME.
Its crazy to me.
THe only thing that changes is in here.
BUt even THIS stays the same.
The weather kinds changes.
Today is sorta overcast.
THNAK GOD FOR THE WEATHER.
mother freakin nature.
OH AND LET ME TAHNK GOD FOR THE GYM.
SERIOUSLY I SWEAR I WOULD BE DOING SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE WITHOUT IT!
I maybe would be a drunk.
I maybe would even go and buy a cat is what I am saying.
BUT thankfully I do not have to resort to such behavior.
BUt the gym only can last 2 hours tops.
I can't stay in there forever.
I think i will make a meatloaf tonight.

OH AND EVERYONE IS REALLY BEING CREEPY ABOUT THIS WHOLE 666 CRAP.
SERIOUSLY STOP.
ITS SCARY!

I can't be left alone today.

No comments: