Wednesday, June 14, 2006

tangled webs we weave

SOMEthing just is notright here.
A girl at the gym told me how cute I looked.
that was nice and I did a little cute dance for her.
she appreciated that I think.

I need to go on a retreat.
to hawaii. alone.
or with tons and tons of friends!
either way I am making a drastic retreat!
so peace fellas.

I am going to go see the BREAKUP.
I am sure its not gonnna be oh so wonderful I wanna fuckin marry you good.
it will just be ok.
but I love Vince Vaughn and Jenny Aniston.
they're hot.
right?
My grandma saw and she said that it is a good lessin for young couples.
and when I asked her if she thought it was funny she said "do you think fighting is funny?"
and i don't know.
sometimes fighting IS funny.
but sometimes it is so not funny.

PISSS OFFF!

No comments: