Wednesday, June 14, 2006

CAN I LIVE WHILE I AM YOUNG?


I hate MAIL! it is full of junk. annoyingpaper.
I liked the movie I saw today.
Lots of parts I found REALLY FUNNY.
and something is wrong with one of Vinces thumbs.
I think his right thumb. It looks weird. I kept trying to get a good look.
and I LOOOK SOOOOO MUCH LIKE JENNY ANISTON ITS LIKE CREEPY!
anyways.
I called some people BOZOZ earlier and I thought that was realli brilliant.
BOZO!
hahahahaaaaa BOZO!
Its funny.
Uh whatelse can I say?.....
.......I ate some Nachos with a thousand jalapenos.
I thought there would be like 15 or so. but there was 1,000.
I also had a LARGE chocolate milkshake and I also and I also and I also.

OH and I asked the milkshake maker man for a sample of this special blueberry cheeseckae icecream and he gave me like an ENTIRE SCOOP! FOR FREE!!!!!
it was AAAWWEESOME and very cool and delicious and and and and YEAH!

and I tried to buy some beer but was DENIED cause I look 19.
sensational.

do you love me yet or what???
no?
FINE!

No comments: