Saturday, June 17, 2006

BLOGGING IS FOR POSERS


Its uncool to blog on a Saturday night.
I think that is true.
looking forward to sleep tonight since my dreams are JAMMED PACKED W/ACTION!
earlier while napping there was a chase scene while holding a baby.
i am running for my life in all my dreams. and I am PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.
I ate some sour patch kids today. SOUR and SWEET CANT BE BEAT!
they are my favorite candy. I really just love all candy.
so many things happen throughout my day.
so many thoughts and moods and reactions.
I can't keep up.
and I don't even wanna remember anything.
I don't wanna document anything anymore.
It doesnt even matter what went on earlier.
just whats happening now.
and right now I am fucking tired.
and I have to wake up and go to fucking church.
then only God knows what will come next.
fucking future.fucking past.fucking present.

fucking sweet dreams.

No comments: