Wednesday, June 07, 2006

BANNED FROM MTV


I SWEARTO THE LORD THAT BLOGGER AND MY COMPUTER GIVE ME THE BIGGEST ANXIETY ATTACKS.
I don't know why.
I start screaming really awful things. and my dog looks at me like she is sorry for me.
or scared.
But everything is ok now.
Blogger is just being a jerkface.
and my computer is JAMMED PACKED WITH PICTURES SO IT CAN't MOVE that FAST anymore.
I know that there are solutions to this problem but I am lazy.
and lack many things. like motivation.

maids come today. I thought they were coming yesterday.
I can't tell the difference between weekdays.

and I really gotta clean up this dump.
But I know I will start to clean and then I will stop to dance a little.
then I will open up my computer and have another anxiety attack about the slowness and HOOP AND HOLLER THAT I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT!

oh me.

No comments: