Saturday, June 03, 2006

If I Could Love I Would Love You

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI am so cranky that it is making me MAD.
I hate when I find myself in this mode.
the mode where I think everyone is a asshole moron.
Its not good to feel that way.
Lets ask myself "why?".
ok.
-I am mad about my wrist.
-I woke up and my right EYE WAS ALL SWOLLEN AND PUFFY!
-Something is wrong with my toes.
-My lip ring is bugging the fuck out of me.
-I have some obligation to my Grandma to bring her over to my house to swim.
-BUT THAT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY.
-Energy I don't have.
-my mom called my cell phone and left a guilt trip message.
-and more

I just don't wanna do or be anything.

and while I was driving in my car I got trapped behind a garbage truck and the trash was flying out of it and in to my face.

And I bought an overpriced cotton dress just for the fun of it.
it isn't even noon yet.

I should go buy a watermelon.

No comments: