Wednesday, June 07, 2006

you and me both

Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingwanna know who I share MY stupid birthday with?

K.D. FREAKIN LESBIAN LANG!
and she spells her name the exact same way as I.
K.A.T.H.R.Y.N.
but I am not a lesbian.
but she does have this one song called MIND OF LOVE and its a great song and it has MY name in it!
thats rare and special.
well thats not even what I intended to post.
I always do that.
I have a plan and I ditch it.
I just go and do whatever.
FORGETTING MY ORIGINAL POINT!!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWHATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHTHATDUCK??
OH!
Today is the best day ever!!
because it is my favorite sisters 33rd birthday!!
I can't WAIT till I am THIRTY THREE!
it just sounds AWESOME!
guess who she shares a birthday with.
yep!
PRINCE!!
I can't believe it either!
he is like 48 or something.

so thank goodness for Prince and my Sister cause without them I'd forget who I truly am.

No comments: