Wednesday, June 28, 2006

WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO


I went to the gym a bit ago. Decided to wear shorts. At home I looked ok.
but when I arrivd at the gym I saw that i INDEED LOOKED like a huge DORK!
ruined my whole workout.
my shorts were way to big and made my ASS look GIGANTIC and I just looked stupid.
OHG and my shorts kept going up my butt. that was a real helper.
I may just thow these shorts out. I usually just sleep in them.
**GOD THIS IS SOOOOOOOOMME AMAZING MATERIAL!**
some shorts of mine I have had since the 7th grade.
one pair has COWS ALL OVER EM'!
and the COWS are on icecubes and the icebubes have the words CHILL OUT and COOL on them.
I should have worn those.
they are green.
I will keep them forever.

I dont know why my stomach feels sooo empty.
it uncomfortable,
but I just DONT feel hungry.
I guess this is a time for water.
My stomach has a mind of its own.

I think I am just goign to get all clean and nice smelling and show up at my good friends place of work.
I think that will be ok.

No comments: