Friday, June 09, 2006

A BIG "I LOVE YOU" TATTOO

I don't know but people act real strange to me.
My waitress at brunch kept looking at me real funny when I would speak.
I'd say something like UH NO THANK YOU WE ARE ALRIGHT HERE and she would look at me like I was saying something very strange and it seemed to cause me to SAY MORE THINGS TO HER!
shes weird. I had her as a waitress before.
she has a big ole tattoo on her arm.
adn she had on some lacey typed tights.
I'd hate to be a waitress.
BUT I WOULD BE REALLY GOOD AT IT!
I know I would.

if the dumbass gardeners could finish with their stupid mowing and their stupid weed wacking I COULD be working on my BITCHEN TAN!
I really like to mow lawns.
its relaxing.
and I am really good at it.

I just realized it is very windy.
that really sucks.

wanna hear something different?

the other day my Grandma kept using the word FREAKISH.
she said it like 3 times within 20 minutes.
it was freakish.

No comments: