Thursday, June 15, 2006

Baby why's who's who, who know you too?


wanna know WHY i should be a detective?
cause i guessed that this party of people in a certain place were celebrating a young girls graduation.
the young girl looked like she was 20! she was dressed all slutty.
slutty eighth grader.
well freshman now.
I was 13 when I graduated junior high.
I was thrown into a trash can when I was in 7th grade.
it was horrible.
and in the 8th grade this black boy really wanted to be my boyfriend.
His name was CARL.
he was litttle and not very cute.
so I said NO! over and over and over again.
and another boy that I had a serious crush on ALWAYS ALWAYS made fun of my small boobs.
I WAS LIKE 13!
and in my yearbook he wrote "you have the biggest tits IN THE WORLD."
that was a bummer and I blacked out the word "tits".

I HATE YOU MATT SOMETHING OR OTHER!!
I remember he was a big fan of the BLACK CROWS.

No comments: