Thursday, May 24, 2007

YOU STILL HAVE MADE A CHOICE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI dont like stuckupness. snobbiness. snobs.
its not nice to think you are better or WORTHY atall.
a lady with a super hot body asked me why people dont embrace JESUS CHRIST when its free like exercise
I just said people are weird.
I did not get all into it with her.
what do you say to something like that?
I guess I should have said that all she can do is pray for their souls.
I never know what the fuck people want to hear.
and people never know what I want to hear.
how do you like my boob?
do you have boobs too? neat.
SO FRIENDS I found a forum on the INTERNET talking about me. yippy.
I am so very popular I guess.
its says I am a camera WHORE and how my body is nice but my face is ugly.
thats nice to find.

No comments: