Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I GOTTA BE REAL WITCHEW

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I LOVE POP MUSIC! BESt!!! I AM SO SO CAL. haha
right now UMBRELLLA IS MY FAV SONG!
YOU KnOW THAT ONE RIGHT!?
YEAS!
AND I LIKE THAT REHAB SONG BY THAT WINEHOUSE TRAMP
and anything with p.diddy or timberland is alright for me as well.
but I like other stuff too. and then there is some stuff that I don't like.
I guess I should acknowledge the NEW maroon 5 album but really its not so good.
songs about jane was and is really good.'but whatever this new one doesnt do it for me.
I guess they are gay. and still whatever.
nevermind.
I guess I am sensitive and exasperated.
i just drank a cup of blueberry flavored coffee.
I do have some blueberry cereal but its already the afternoon.
but since when do I have rules about cereal?
or any food?
well whatever.
I think my period should arrive ANYDAY NOW.goodygoodygumdrops.
and this is for YOU.

No comments: