Saturday, May 26, 2007

YESTERDAY WAS FRIDAY TODAY IS SATURDAY

I am going on a little adventure to a place called Ventura.
what am I saying here?
I cant get involved.
shhhhhhhhhhhh.....my sweet
lets not start a fight.

is being cool boring?
not to me.
to me being cool is cool
so I think you should try it.

I had some scary movie dreams last night.
being all nervous and scared in your sleep sure is WHACK!
and its whack when youre awake too.
now that I think about it I had some weird dreams involving movies the other night TOO. I was agitated in that dream becos I could not see the movie screen becos some dumb soda pop machine w/lights was sitting right in my view and I was saying, "WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP SEATING ARRANGEMENT IS THIS!?!?"
i could not understand WHY in the fucking world a brightlite soda machine was INSIDE the dark theatre right infront of MY seat.
but NOW i know why. because it was a fucking annoying dream.
its almost 1 am.

No comments: