Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I make a lovely hostess

i am in such a bad mood.
thats not good.
its just that I am so bored and sick of you that it makes me angry.
but mostly its MONEY that is putting me in a bad mood.
if I had TONS AND TONS AND LOADS AND LOADS OF COLD HARD CASH I WOULD finally BE HAPPY!
SO THERE!
you will take that all the wrong way and think wrong of me.
but HA!
you see what you want.
the mail has been fetched and of course it was filled with a bunch of IMPORTANT AND FRAGILE papers.
and my nice husband is washing my car right now and thats very nice.
there has been large big bird shits all over it for the past week.
I really am not in that BAD of a mood but nevertheless i am very annoyed.
I cant control my thoughts.
just kidding.
HEY CARRIE! remember when we had that nice visit to SANTA CRUZ together as a family?
remember that MYSTERY SPOT!?
that was an alright visit.
seems like a lifetime ago.

No comments: