Friday, May 18, 2007

bees are very interesting/i love the honey.


i have nothing to blog about.
i shopped too much today so I will again say that I too am bipolar BUT also say that it was stuff I really NEEDED and YOU NEED IT TOO.
pool stufff.
floatys and ballls and nooodles and coool funshit like that.
wanna come over and float around on a ring or a noodle chair or play some water basketball?
well, maybe I cant invite ALL of you at the sametime. we all wouldnt get along. it could get nasty.
trust me.
and actually I want to take back the invitation anyways. its too awkward.
but back to the shopping
I really did HOLD BACK CUXZ LIKE THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE I WANTED>!
like this one NEATO pen that writes all embossed and shit.
dont you realize that you can like decorate your cell phone with this amazing PUFF PAINT PEN!!?
or your laptop!
doesnt that sound like a realllly fun activity to do?
well it is 4.99 and I did not place it in my cart.
and there was also a really adorable strawberry picnic blanket I DID NOT BUY!
FUCK! I need IT!
I NEEED TO PICNIC!
ON IT!

No comments: