Thursday, May 17, 2007

i missed those days because of you

i am sorry if my blog appears on your computer screen all fucked up and wrong. that is dumb and makes NO sense.
why dont all you let me know actually. go aheadand tell me.
I have viewed my blog on several dif computers and it always looked fine.
so maybe your shit is fucked.
maybe you should get a mac?
I love my mac.
I do.
its nice.
why hate on macs? GEEK!
why?
lets DEBATE!
no. lets not. thats no fun.
HEY GUESS WHAT!@? RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THAT I WAS NOT GONNA DEAL WIT MY TICKET I DEALT WITH IT! I CALLED AND GOT AN EXTENSION!! fuck yes IN YOUR FACE!
july 17th.
please remind me.

sometimes I think my blog is the BEST! and sometimes I believe it to be the absolute WORST!
but pretty much I always think its better than yours.
but not yours.
yours is different in a more special way.
ya know.
i love you, goodnight.

No comments: