Saturday, May 19, 2007

HOLYMOTHEROFBUDDHA!?

i am running things all wrong. I have piles of clothes all over.
that is just one of my normal problems. but still its a problem.
and I have piles of PAPERS! its annoying.
so many annoying things. and people.
I was given some calla lilies for mothersday and they are dying.
the leaves all fell off and the one flower that was bloomed is now brown and ugly.
what did I do to it?
and I weigh 151 as of this morning.
BUT I know how scales and all that stuff can be very inaccurate and I did have my sweaty clothes on and other factors too.
BUT STILL!!! it can't be THAT OFF!
but hey at least I am not pregnant. but might as well be I guess.
I need to lose about 20 lbs is what I am saying here.
i can do it.
I am going to a birthday party today.
and it's going to be so much fun!
and I will probably eat some cake.
and I hope there is a PINATA.

No comments: