Monday, May 07, 2007

GOD! YOU ARE ANNOYING!

well everything went my way today.
thats a relief.
and I have been thinkn about these two things I NEED
new cell phone
new bathing suit
ok just the bathing suitsuit. hwatever.
the weather is nice enough now to soak up the sun rays.
and soon I will be floating around my pool w the waterfalls.
that will be wonderful.
fine you are right. AGAIN! I dont even really need a bathing suit.
I have a bazillion. but none of them are new or interesting to me anymo!
so you are WRONG and CANT KEEP A SECRET TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!
& yes maybe some do still have the tags on them but they are for YOU!
so when you come over you can float too! see :)
unless you are a stuck up cunt.
stuck up assholes and bitches are not allowed.
and you have to have love for jerry SEINFELD and or LArry DAvid and or john lovitz.
I guess thats the basic rules.

time to take some pills and have a snacky poo.

No comments: