Thursday, May 17, 2007

I like to be a brat

HI!!!!!! i feel like a MANIAC! LIKE I have alll this stuff I have to do but I am not sure what or where. like that ticket. I Was suppossed to PAY it and straighten it all out yesterday. but I took a nap instead. and today I was going to try to go again but I went out to eat with some family friends instead. SHAME SHAME NAUGHTY BADBAD IRRESPONSIBLE AND BAD. no. i will get er done tomorrow.
I promise to the lord. I really have no choice BUT to fix it tomorrow CUZ LIKE DUH tomorrow is the due date.
I could just fuckit all together and shoot for a warrant.
HI I have a warrant out for my arrest.
how does that sound? does it sound cool and hardcore? cos that what I am alls ABOUTS!
no I am kidding
its not good.its sounds bad.
but sounds about right unless i GET MY LIFE AND SHIT TOGETHER!
I am ALL OUT OF MILK TOO!!!!
SO DAMN IT! I HAVE TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE!
I haev tooooooooo MUCH TO DO!
but its only fair that I go layout in the sun for awhile right now.
bye.

No comments: