Sunday, October 01, 2006

when I hear music I just can't make my feet behave


IHOP and other breakfast establishments or ALL FOOD PLACES make me angry. when I order a cinnamon stuffed cinnamon roll that is exactly what I expect! not just a plain stupid boring cinnamon roll! i wanted it to come the way it was described. FILLED WITH WARM CINNAMON FILLING AND DRIZZLED WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE AND TOPPED WITH CINNAMON APPLES.
and that reminds me that i am very sick of all these fat lady butts I see all around the place.
and the overly skinny ladies too. with no butts. thats just as gross.
and I dont like sick children. they are grosstoo.
i snuck out of church for awhile today and I was a tad worried that i was missing an important message.
so far this Sunday has been typical.
OH the insideofmy lipring had a tiny ball on the end just like the outside and this morning i noticed it was missing. so I guess I swallowed it?
I asked my Grandma for $500 today and she said no.
thats not right.

No comments: