Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Christmas is fucking coming soon.

HOLY CRAAPO! i have been like trying to get to bloGGER for EVER. I need tech suport. serious. I KNOW that one of yous can hookme up with some top of the line support. my spinning rainbow wheel pops up every 1o seconds and its drives me BANANAS and MEANWHILE I am thinkingof all this super great blogging material! OH well, I have a HORRIBLE taste in my mouth. I ate some onions. YUCK. i cant WAIT to go brush my teeth.I have already brushed them once. I used to COMPULSIVELY brush them. I should start that up again.
my birthday is closing in. I dont care. I am goign to have a messy FUCKED up post party house and whatever.
am I being a downer? sorry but it is just the facts here.
I am goign to brush my teeth right now......
ok better.
OH I think I dont like BUZZNET,
It is handy and what have you BUT I just dont like it.
I cant explain.
did you know that I am a HUGE JANISJOPLIN FAN?
My sisters blog was taking about alcoholic behavior,and it remindedme that I should share that my stepdad totally ate it and fell this weekend on his boat and hit his head and has TWO black EYESand a gash in his forehead.
thats fucking ridiculous and it makes me sadforsome dumb reason. I guess he has bad knees too.
but figured that I'd share that.

No comments: