Monday, October 09, 2006

free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment


IT is most important to not care what others think.
THAT is key.
but soemtimes its hard nottocare what peoplethink.
but i really dont care.
i dont. sometimes maybe I start to think that i carebut then I remember I dont.
do you ever think that maybe you might be saying the same things to often?
like a phrase.
like I SAY and I think I have mentioned before that I SAY "THATS FUHHUNNY"
I say that too much. and everytime I hear it come out of my mouth I cant understand why that is what I am saying.
what compells me to pull that one out?
i guess its just easy to say when I dont know what else tosay.
thats funny.
but everyone has that one thing they say.
and I dont like it when I hear myslef using strange tones of voice.
i have a problem with tone.
I really cant control any of the sounds that come out of my mouth.
itslike prerecorded.

No comments: