Thursday, October 19, 2006

THIS IS THE LUCKY DAY

there are about to be a lot of good movies hitting the theatres soon. so GET READY!
i'd really like to get my claws on some of those choose your own adventure books.
and a pack a marlboro reds.
I have a STRONG FEELING that One day i wont be able to stand the sight or sounds of anything Sienfeld.
I will literally be unable to watch Sienfeld.
i already feel that way about certain cd's i own and maybe even some entire BANDS! I just cant listen anymore.
thats fucking sad and stupid.
not being allowed to enjoy something you love because you start to love it too much.
i am going to be asking my mother for some help this weekend.
i'd be better off turning to God.
I wish that God was really the Lion from NARNIAand I wish he could help me.
i think
my head is splitting in two.
I may not blog again until November.
KEEPIT REALPIMPSAND HOES!

No comments: