Monday, October 23, 2006

Although she kept calm, she took his death hard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wanna hear something coool about my evening??
OK!
I hit back some viccoodinsearlier around 8ish.
shameless I know.
anyways I thought about taking 3 but realized 2 would suffice.
and its socool cause like 30minutes after i took em I got all hot and sweaty and then I PUKED UP SOMESTUFF out of my stomach. was it the pills? are they gone? I have one more. hahahahahah FUCKIAMFUNNY.
funny stupid.
saying the f word is easy. so is slouching.
but anyways i caused myslef to puke. silly me.
sillyfuckinggoosehead me.
none of this will last much longer so dont worry your pretty little head.
you worry wart.
OHGOD today I happened to glance over to the car next to me and I saw this guy that had BIG warts all over his body.
he must have been a warlock.
i hate even talking about it in fear that I may one day recieve a wart. its sad really.
i hate my way of thinking.
I guess I have been mad all my life.
If you people out there COULD HEAR HOW I SPEAK!
you'd be shocked.
I have a horrible tongue.
I should have my jaw wired shut.

i want to wring myself out.

No comments: