Monday, October 02, 2006

AND NOW EVEN MORE APPRECIATED


MY BIRTHDAY IS EXACTLY 1 MONTH AWAY!!!!!
TWENTY SEVEN.
27.
I am so young.
but sooooo wise.
OH THE THINGS I HAVE SEEN!
OH THE THINGS I HAVE DONE!
you would not even BELIEVE my LIFE STORY.
AMAZING!
OUTSTANDING!
UNBELIEVABLE!

I think i should goto YOGA this morning.
why not?

i was looking at blogs last night and this one blog reminded me of my dumpster diving dayz with my mom.
I sorta blocked that out of my brain.
so many things I have forgotten.
my momwould keep me out till 1 AM on schoolnights!! GOING THROUGH FUCKING DUMPSTERS.
LOOKING FOR FLOWERS and OTHER JUNK.
whatthefuck?
one time we found an unopened AIRBRUSH KIT. ooooooOOOOoooo that was a special night.
i would try to get some sleep in the car but was too afraid that some dirty drunk BUM would try and RAPE me and/or my mother.
OH those were the good ole days.
thats enough information on that for now.

No comments: