Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?


I can see all the problems. and I understand all the reasons for all the problems. and I nkow what has to be done tosolveall the problems. my house is a mess. and I have had PANCAKES TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW FOR DINNER. what is this here? IHOP?
PINK FLOYD will helpme today. DAVID GILMOUR to be EXACT. he will be my light.
I know what I have to do I know the way to go.
I will start in the kitchen and work my way to the bedroom.
crying can feel good.
almost as good as masterbation.
actuallymaybe better.
YES.
crying feels better.
maybe both together?
I am afraid that I may be losing my grip entirely.
but I am kidding of course.
just joking around.
masterbation is the devilswork.
and crying is gods?
I sound like an idiot.
thats good.
I dont cry or masterbate.
just to be clear.

No comments: