Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I FEEL BAD FOR THE DEADBEAT DADS

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCOULD YOU IMAGINE BEING STABBED IN THE HEART!?
wow. I dont know. I think I can. I can imagine that.
Oprah is talking to a lady who was literally stabbed in her heart.
one time my dad tried to shoot my mom but shot my closet doorinstead.
sorta the same. but not.
i have been lazy today.
sorry world.
I need some new perfume.
i have been using this anthropologie GIN AND TONIC spritz stuff.
THAT janet got me. :)
It is my 2nd bottle cause the first one I had was left behind somewhere.
along with a necklace.
OH but whatever.
what am i talking about????
solistenUP DORKS AND NERDS!
I like gabbly boys and girls!
so HITIT DUDE! and lets get our YAP on YO!
or dont.
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TERROR ATTACKS THAT TOOK PLACETODAY!?!?

No comments: