Monday, October 30, 2006

tomorrow night is gonna be a taco night


the peopleat the party who actually took some good picturesshould really email me some.
i think it is a bad thing to have a superiority complex.
does no good.
sostopthinking you are BETTER!
i dont wanna give awya any clues about my life.
spiderman 3 looks a litttle freaky. MAY 4th!
seemsfar away but not really.
I dont really even care about spiderman i guess.
or do i?
i carved a pumpkin today and it made me wanna carve another.
i may go buy somemore pumpkins right NOW!

some movie managers came across as douche bags to me today.
it all happened when I bought some MILKDUDS and JR.MINTS and the sign said $2.50.
but I was charged $2.75 a box! AND so I pointed out that the sign said $2.50 casue i only had a 5 dollar bill and then a bunch of managers came over and they all had a manager meeting about the sign and how to fix it and why it happened and WHO DID IT and i just stood there and FINALLY I SAID CAN I HAVE MY FUCKEN CANDY!??!I DICKHEADS!?
and then one manager says YEAH I GUESS ITS FINE.
oh thank you movie manager thank you forletting me pay 2.50 a boxforthisyummy box of candy.
I felt that it was ridiculous.
and so I RAN back to the theatre.

No comments: