Saturday, October 14, 2006

theyre here I know theyre here but where are they

FRICKINGFRACK! who cares?
uh I hung out with my mom.
and my grandma.
at once.
but thats over for now.
NOW I AM watching me some HOCUS POCUS.
my son likes the SEXY BLONDE best. he told me.
its funny to me cause he is 4 but already knows what he likes.
shes my favorite hocus pocus witch too.
soorrry if you dont know what HOCUS POCUS IS!
ITS A MOVIE!
WITH BETTERMIDLER!
and a talking BALCK CAT.
wake up and smell the cofffee beans.
i dont wanna link shit. dont feel like it.
I have been seriously considering picking me up another pet.
like a doggy or a kitty.
my gramma kae says PUSSY CAT and i just wish she wouldnt.
another reason my moms house sucks dick is that her cats are constantly trying to run out the door and SHE doesnt want them out so you gotta be all careful to NOT LET THE gatos out. its stressful.
if the black one gets out ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND PEOPLE END UP CRYING and RUNNING and telling each other to fuck off and die.
I could go on but forget it. you should just come and see.
fuck this blog.
and fuck you for thinking that You KNOW ANYTHIIING!!!
I want to live forever.

No comments: