Thursday, October 12, 2006

WAS IT FOR THIS MY LIFE I SOUGHT?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OH DAMN IT! got my little sneaky hands on some vicodin last night. I keptit a secret but I guess its ok to let my blog in on my secrets. its stupid cause i think they make me sick. Like I start tofeelthatif I were to MOVE I will PUKE. SO I just lay very still and its ok.
The LIE AND LAY AND LAID LAIN LAYED words are very puzzling to me.
i dont think I have all the information where these words are concerned.
or maybe I do.
I should ahve paid attn in school and I would know for sure.
I remember sitting in classes and really not being a part of the class.
IWAS LIKE YEAH YEAH BLAHG BLAHbls who cares? laylielaidLAIN??you are dumb.
then I would just leave.
whatever lets not talk about that.
I think I have an earache.
BUTjust thought I'd do a little blogging before I shower and get on with my day.
even though I dont have JACKSHIT TO SAY.
so far I have been to the gym and have already had lots of human interaction.
rad.

No comments: