Wednesday, October 18, 2006

THE NEXT ONE NOW


when my door bell rings and I am not expecting it BUT sometimes even if I AM expecting it I FREAK OUT!> i quicky go ever all the choices of visitors.
is it my mother and one of her lunatic friends? is it the overly creepy christian women coming to explain how Jesus will help me deal with the elderly??
leavemealone.
I am watching the curious george movie.
i wanna have my phones turned off too.
THESE strangers call every twenty three minutes!
holy holler!
this curious george movie sucksbad.
it makes no sense. HOW COULD IT SUCK SO BAD?
but sometimes there are funnyparts.
like these voices in the background/ one litte girl voice says "he thinks hes a banana" and its sounds so cute and little.
and I am goign to say it over and over again all day just for myself.
I do voices.
i need a siesta.

No comments: