Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I DO LIKE GOOD THINGS SO WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTHE MARTHA STEWART show is AMAZING. today she taught me about all the different types of flour. I am interested in flour and in the baking of cakes.
AND her guest is SUZANNE SUMMERS!CHRISSY! SNOW!
ok I am not that excited about it but exclamations are fun and I am ALL about FUN.
ANYWAYS!!!!!!!
and Chrissy is teaching me about hormones. HORMONES CONTROL THE WORLD. and if your hormones are fucked up YOU are fucked upin the HEAD. so get it together with your hormones. keep them straight. or you will gocrazy.
so she says.
and she has had a lot of plastic surgery. thats lame.
and the thigh master is lame too.
OH WAIT SHE is now claiming to never have had PLASTIC SURGERY.
YEAH RIGHT. she says she uses some product that she sells on QVC!
I dont like Suzanne Summers.
shes a stupid bitch and she ruined THREES COMPANY.
and probably caused John RItter unnecessary STRESS in his early career!
THEREFORE I BLAME HER FOR HIS DEATH.
Martha Stewart doesnt really seem to like her much.
and suzanne summers is a kissass.
bla.

No comments: