Monday, October 16, 2006

EAT YOUR STUPID FUCKING BEANS AND RICE


I AM having a MEGA BAD DAY.
my head is POUNDING and I think that everone HATES me.
OH BOY. WHAT. A. MESS.
thats the truth.
I takeownership to allmy troubles.
my eyes burn too but they are as blue as satan.
did you know satans true colors are hues of blue?
true blue.
what is true?
i saw some domestic violence outside my bedroon window.
the guy was being very aggresive with a lady and I almost shot him.
he pulled her out of the car and ripped her jacket off.
she was probably being a stupid retard
and I have been callled stupid and retarded.
I am sure an EARTHQUAKE IS GOIGN TOKILL USALL VERY SOON.
it happened in HAWAII I GUESS>
HA! all those people on their fancy vacation.
MY XM radio has been cancelled casue I forgottopaythe bill.
fuck me.
my head isntpounding as much rightnow.
Iam sureit willstart up again soon.

No comments: