Friday, October 13, 2006

COULD it be anything other than the truth??

THATS THE BEAUTY SCHOOL!
I am obsessed with that stupid experience.
i can not stop talkign or thinking about it.
It was like A TWILIGHT ZONE scene.
I dont know how to handle some situations.
and I feel kinda MOODY today. thats cool though.
I will take a nap and stuff.
I am nervous about this weekend and have no clue why. SOmetimes i guess I just get nervous.
My MOM interaction is down to ZERO and so I feel that makes things all the more TENSE?
and there is a FALL FESTIVAL thats goin down down the street.
I HAVE to goto THAT! I HAVE TO! no wway OUT! but thats alright.
i really function just fine.
sometimes i think there are hidden messages TOME in other peoples blog posts.
I AM VAIN!
GOD! SOMETIMES I JUST HATE MYSELF.
wouldnt it be weirdif GOD was on the internet and kept up on all our blogs and then one day he told us what he really really thought.
whoever GOD is!
i bet god would treat me the same way that DRPHIL would treat me.

No comments: