Sunday, October 08, 2006

IT ALL STARTED WITH A FREE DVD


well, sometimes this anger wave hits me and i wanna call my mother and tell her HOW MUCH I HATE HER and HOW I HATE HER and WHY I HATE HER! but i dont cause she doesnt care.
so why get all crazy mad when someone doesnt even care? waste of energy.
but seriously i wish i never had to be around her home or anywhere near her.
but i do wish she would at least try tomake thinsg right.
i mean she is out of town and just NEVERMIND!!
I HATE HER.
but hey!
I am not going to let it affect me.
having feelings of hate is NOT a good thing.
its the dark side.
but its there.
wanna know whatelse also exists?
a HUGE MOUNTAIN OF LAUNDRY ON MY COUCH.
for days.
clothes are such a waste of my time.
I was watching this religion show and It sounds like the best religion for me would be THE CHURCH OF SATAN.

No comments: